Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Morning Routine

My morning routine usually starts with brushing my teeth because
good hygiene is important. :)
                                     

Don't forget water! It's important!


Then I make myself some healthy breakfast to help start up my metabolism and give me energy for the day! 
I recently purchased some new candles seeing that I love
candles... ALOT! (Mainstays: Sweet Pea and Golden Amber)

Then I did some yoga and meditation in the living room for 30 min. to help warm up my body and give me peace of mind.  It frees my awareness to where I can access my inner calm whenever I need to. Music is a great to
put on while meditating, it helps with concentration (preferably calm and soothing music) 

After stretching and meditating I have nice bowl of lowfat yogurt (vanilla), Quaker oats, cinnamon, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Which concludes my morning routine and I am ready to take on the day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment