Monday, July 14, 2014

Random Thought Monday

Today I'm blogging a little later than usual because I just got home from a long day of work and chores to get done. Mondays are usually poop but I have series of tips that I like to do, to get rid of my Monday blues, I blogged about it a week or so ago. Anyways, today I decided to post this picture with words of encouragement because it is a constant reminder to myself never to sell myself short. When I was asked the question of what type a career I am going to study for, I was so terrified of what they might have thought if I had told them I wanted to become a professional performer in the arts that instead I told them I was going to study criminology. Wow, wasn't that a mistake. Now I am not trying to bash on the study criminal justice or anything, but it was not something that I wanted to do. It wasn't until my senior yr. of high school that I had built up the courage to tell my school councilor that I am changing my profession. It was the best decision I had made, and even though the thought of telling my parents scared the crap out of me; finally telling them gave me such a relief. Now that they're on board on my new journey towards becoming a performer, I've learned to never give up on something that you love to do even if it may seem scary at times because in the end it will be worth it! I hope that these words right here help you as much as it did for me. :) Okay now that I'm done rambling HAHA Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment