Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Healthy Breakfast

Today I had a realization that I don't usually eat breakfast... I know! I know that is soooo bad for a person, especially an athlete.  I am not so hungry in the morning and that is why I usually skipped it, it was not intentional. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it increases your metabolic rate, gives you energy and helps reduce cravings. Sooooo today I decided to make myself a good healthy breakfast. The bigger the breakfast the better! The first thing that I had was some water. Water is so important! Having 2 glasses of water as soon as you wake up helps activate your internal organs. After drinking my water I served my self a cup of "real peach apple walnut multi grain cereal (quaker)" with some organic soy milk (vanilla). Then I put some hot water to boil for my tea and while waiting I made this thing called the "tummy toner", it is made out of 1 slice of wheat bread, half an avocado, black pepper, and hot sauce of your choice. After my water was finished  boiling I had a cup of gourmet cinnamon berry tea with 1tbs of organic brown sugar. With that I was ready and energized to take on the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment