Monday, July 28, 2014

El Huarique

During the weekend my sisters and I had decided to spend some time together. We ended up going to Venice beach boardwalk looking for something to eat for lunch. My sister found this hole in the wall where they have mutiple little restaurants of all kinds. Considering that I am half Peruvian we wanted to try out this Peruvian cuisine "El Huarique" and let me just say...DELICIOUS! I like to try out different types of Peruvian restaurants to compare the differences, good and bad. This restaurant did not disappoint! 
 

Both of my sisters had ordered a Peruvian dish called "lomo saltado" and I had ordered "ceviche de pescado". Each of the cuisine dishes were well prepared and the seasoning is on point! I would definitely recommend this place if you are ever at Venice Beach, just look for the hole in the wall. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment