Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Home Cooked Tostadas

 Today me and my mom decided to make some delicious homemade tostadas! To be honest I was so excited Lol! It has been a while since we last made these, but I decided to blog it and share this easy homemade meal with you! :)

 
 Ingredients: ground beef, bell peppers, onions, Guerrero's corn tortillas, avocado, lemon, cilantro, sliced lettuce, sour cream, canola oil, pinto beans, and mayonnaise.
 After frying the ground beef, you mix it in with slice bell peppers and onions to give it some more flavor, and put the pinto beans to cook. While that is going on you also fry the corn tortillas in the canola oil. Then you get the topping ready! I slice the lettuce and my mom makes this delicious avocado mix. The avocado mix has sliced avocado, cilantro, onion, and squeezed lemon juice. Once that is all ready you take the hard tortilla and spread mayonnaise, then spread the pinto beans, on top of that you put on the ground beef with the lettuce and avocado mix. Voila! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment