Monday, October 6, 2014

Random Mini Haul

Hello my darlings! So I'm posting a bit later than usual buuut I am posting! :) This weekend I went shopping with my mom in town. We passed through one of my mom's favorite shop Bath & Body Works and we found out that they had brought their seasonal lotions and body mists. Then I had discovered that they sell candle! FREAKING CANDLES!!! I love candles so much, especially seasonal ones. :D So I kind of bought a few and decided to share some of them with you.
The 1st picture is Pumpkin Apple and is one of my favorite mostly because I love the smell of apples for some strange reason...  Haha! The picture next to it is Smoked Berries & Incense and it smells amazing! Not only that I love the cute little golden design with the maroon background. 
  
The next three candles is (in order from left to right) Pumpkin Apple, White Barn's Autumn, and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. These little candles are filled with this seasons scents and really brings out the autumnal feel to the room. The picture next to it an adorable little pumpkin candle holder to make the candles even more appealing.




I also purchased these furry black headband with kitty ears on them from Claires. And the last picture is a peach sweater top from Forever 21 and a necklace which is as well from Forever 21 with opal type of stones. Well I hoped you like this random little haul. It's not much but I wanted to show you what I'm getting this season! Bye! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment