Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Encouraging Thoughts

Hello Darlings! I feel like it's been a while since I've blogged but it has been a hectic few weeks here. So as some of you may know I am a dancer, and if you didn't know well... surprise! This week is when we take everything that we create and learn in the studio the past few months and take it to the theater where we start fix the finishing touches. Now as I may have mentioned earlier that it can get a bit hectic throughout first dress rehearsal at the studio, to moving to the theater and all, but as dancers or even as athletes we must keep a balance within ourselves. Some people can get anxious during this whole transisiton and it's not healthy for a performer. You need to be focused yet calm and most importantly just have fun! These words of encouragement isn't just for you, but for me as well because I go through that also. So I hope that whether you have a performance, a volleyball game, an exam, etc. coming up just keep a steady mind. Everything will turn out great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment